Home / Uncategorized / genuine garage built video

genuine garage built video

in the last poll, 112 of you voted. everybody got only one choice and the clear winner with 32% of the vote was the best metric motorcycles are “built in a home garage.” surprise.

this video is for you mofos. thanks for your participation.

i believe this was shot at mig baron’s home garage. please accept my apologizies for the dainty piano background music. it should have been the clash.

Get the best of bikerMetric directly in your inbox, once a week, every week.
[wysija_form id="1"]


  1. I don’t care what the majority says. I’m still going with “Whatever gets, you laid”.;-)

  2. yeah. i think deep down, any dude working on his dream machine is thinking that. as my step-father once told me, “statistically, 99% of all men admit to masturbating. the other 1% are liars.”

    we were obviously not an uptight family.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Check Also

flake and flames interview

flake and flames interview with jesper bram

How would you feel about leaving your town to your the world, ...

Tigerman 3 - Tigerman vs Monkeyman

tigerman 3: tigerman vs monkeyman snow drift battle

A year after posting Tigerman 2: Finland vs. one man and his ...

Mama Tried

mama tried videos

This show features 50+ motorcycles built by fabricators of all stripes- whether ...