A guy in Austin has a sweet 1974 Honda CB400-T for sale. This is when I wish I had twenty-five hundred bucks laying around, playing with itself, hoping it gets spent on a bike this slick.
1) Buy it.
2) Install Yoshimura muffler.
3) Remove the front fender and fork reflectors.
4) Replace clubman bars with carbon fiber boardtrack bars.
5) Cruise college university areas.
6) Teach a dozen cute and impressionable young women how to suck your ding dong.
Now you’re on the grid! That’s what she calls her ****…. “The Grid.” See what you get for picking up a math student?
Get the best of bikerMetric directly in your inbox, once a week, every week.