In his “this is the end” sayonara post, Trent mentioned that I’m taking over the site and that I like giving free stuff away. He knows his stuff. Consider this my first post a free stuff. Be excited.
read more >>
This originally started on my other motorcycle website, YouMotorcycle. the boys at Jafrum wanted me to drive a little traffic their way. They offered up a $40 giftcard and creative license to run wild and free. Fine by me!
My honest two cents on Jafrum: I remember checking them out years ago and being unimpressed with their selection. When they contacted me I took a good look around and Jafrum seems to have really up’d their game. They now carry a great selection of major brands including Alpinestars, Bell, and ICON.
Up for grabs is a $40 gift certificate to give to Jafrum. You can redeem it for motorcycle gear, luggage, accessories, and more.
There are 6 ways to win and they’re all pretty easy. If you try to win all 6 ways, and everyone else is a lazy ***, your odds are pretty **** good, aren’t they blondie?
How to enter:
- Like bikerMetric on Facebook
- Like YouMotorcycle on Facebook
- Follow bikerMetric on Twitter
- Follow YouMotorcycle on Twitter
- Tweeting about the contest. Make sure you provide the tweet link, it’s tricky, but if you log in to Twitter and click details on your tweet, you’ll find it.
- Submitting a story to the Your Best Motorcycle Story $100 Giveaway Contest
To start you just need to enter your email address, or you can log in with Facebook if you prefer:
If you need motorcycle helmets, motorcycle jackets, and other motorcycle gear, visit Jafrum.
Remember, advertisers keep websites alive, so be sure to visit our sponsors on the right >>
Get the best of bikerMetric directly in your inbox, once a week, every week.